Thursday, July 5

lovely art


There are tons of creatives out there I admire, as evidenced by my web browser folder titled "Inspirational Artists." The internet makes it easy to go on a virtual artwalk of both well-known and undiscovered artists all in the same sitting. With that said, it's been a while since I've been head-over-heels smitten by artist's work. I just came across the most amazing paintings by artist Jill Mayberg. Click the photo above to visit her website.

She's going to be in Denver at the big
Cherry Creeks Arts Festival this weekend. This festival is one of the most competitive juried outdoor festivals inthe United States, attracting artists from all over the world. I've been in Colorado over 4 years now, and have never gone to this event! I am looking forward to a real-life art walk this weekend.

No comments: