Sunday, February 20

Coffee & Beatles

I'm sipping coffee and listening to the Beatles right now, waiting for the caffeine to kick in prior to diving headfirst into one of my various art messes. I like thinking that art messes are a good sign, and for the most part have accepted them as a part of my whole creative process. Big messes generally mean lots of projects in the works which is most definitely a good thing. I also like to think that because I'm a visual person, having these projects and piles sitting around is like my very own visual to-do list. Who needs Post-It notes when you've can have piles, right? I could probably think of at least 8 other ways in which I make myself feel like my messes are acceptable, but I'll just leave you with my top two for now.

I've been in serious production mode this week, so while I've been creating lots of new necklaces from new bits of stained glass acquired last weekend to new vintage black and white photos to lovely river stones, I haven't had the opportunity to add any charms to my webpage this week! I had a few custom orders that I'm just finishing up, so those should be done and out the door hopefully tomorrow. I am planning on updating the shop portion of my website sometime this upcoming week.

No comments: