Wednesday, September 19

Moonwater Designs art auction

Here's a peek at some of the charms I'll be placing on eBay for the auction to raise money for the local Easter Seals Stroke Day Program. My sister and I have been planning on running the Denver Half Marathon to benefit the Easter Seals since early this year- and now the race date is only around 3 weeks away. I'm starting to get excited! We'll be running 13.1 miles, a half-marathon. Before this year, I had never run more than 5 miles- and the last time I had run that distance was when I was 16.

The program we're raising money for provides rehabilitation services, fitness, and cameraderie to stroke survivors. They've got a pool they use for therapy, have brought in therapy dogs, and provide other great activities to help participants grow and become more independent. It's a wonderful program, so I hope you'll consider bidding on some new Moonwater Designs creations! 100% of proceeds from the auction will be donated to Easter Seals.








1 comment:

Becki said...

THe necklaces are beautiful, Nick. Thank you for your hard work in raising money for the program!