Monday, February 19

Happiness is... sipping coffee while making art and listening to your favorite tunes from your favorite musicals with your sweet dog by your side.

Today is a work holiday, so me and our dog are hanging out and I'm trying to come up with some new necklace designs. I just cleared out the area under my art desk, so there's suddenly this exciting new spot for Koda to check out!


I have an obsession with boxes so this area was formerly the home of my vintage suitcase and my box collection. We live in a 1-bedroom apartment near downtown Denver, so we don't have a whole lot of storage. We finally decided to rent a storage space from our apartment this weeked so we've got a much less cluttered apartment. And Koda keeps my feet much warmer than that old suitcase, anyway...

1 comment:

Becki said...

I am in LOVE with your "heroism" necklace...LOVELOVELOVE...I want to buy it for someone. I don't know who is most deserving and I don't want to steal it off the market. You should make more like this...I love the swirls on the side!!!!