Monday, June 26

vintage tie handbags

My friend Stacie from Archival Elements in Sioux Falls just opened an online version of her shop. You must visit her website and check out her vintage tie handbags. I've been carrying my large lime green with brown vintage necktie handbag since last fall, and have never received as many compliments on a handbag as I've received on this thing!

Everyone from the white-haired woman at the bookstore to the teenager behind the counter at the local sandwhich shop seems to appreciate the tie bag. And the best part is that the handbag is stylish enough to accompany me on a night out on the town yet roomy enough to carry around things like my journal and a magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ...

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop